I'm a Special Assistant in the Office of Chair Khan at the FTC. I'm interested in how data and technology shape concentrations of power in society.
I graduated from Yale, where I studied data science and global affairs. Previously, I was with Yale Daily News, Tech Talent Project, Facebook, Coding It Forward, Louisville Office of Civic Innovation, and others. I wrote my senior thesis on building ethics into data science curricula.
More about me
I'm passionate about antitrust, privacy, civic tech, and public infrastructure. I believe that strong public institutions should play a key role in addressing society's most pressing challenges. And, despite my statistics background, I believe that numbers seldom capture the entire story.
In my spare time, I take photos, ride subways, try new bike lanes, and blend smoothies. I'm working on a few updates to this site, but in the meantime, feel free to check out my photography.
- Combined R Reference
- Combined Statistics Reference
- Sustainability in the 21st Century (GLBL 217, Fall 2017)
- Approaches to International Development (GLBL 225, Spring 2019)
- Approaches to International Security (GLBL 275, Fall 2019)
- Photograph by Ed Sheeran for piano solo pdf
- Let It Go from Frozen for piano solo pdf
- For Good from Wicked for piano solo pdf in C major pdf in Db major vocal lead
- In progress: Ghost by Justin Bieber, Blame Myself by Illenium and Tori Kelly
Piano transcriptions & notations
- Parmesan Cheese by Ben Lapidus, lead sheet pdf
- Everglow by Coldplay, right-hand only pdf
- U by Gareth Emery for piano solo, as covered by Evan Duffy pdf
- Sweet Escape by Alesso, lead sheet pdf
- I Giorni by Ludovico Einaudi for piano solo, condensed into 3 pages pdf
- Kawaranai Mono from The Girl Who Leapt Through Time for piano solo pdf
- For River from To The Moon for piano solo pdf